At Melbourne Fridgeworks, we take the health and safety of our customers and staff very seriously.
As the fridge and freezer are essential household appliances, we will continue to remain open to provide service and repairs but have put in place some extra precautions as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic.
To minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Our technicians will use hand sanitiser before entering and after leaving customers homes.
- Our technicians will disinfect the fridge and any other surfaces they touch with antibacterial disinfectant before beginning and after completing work.
- Our technicians will observe social distancing practices.
- Our technicians will not be attending work if they become unwell.
We ask that our customers help us to provide a safe working environment by:
- Observing social distancing practices including any requests from our technicians in regard to their workspace.
- Advising us if you are unwell at the time of booking or prior to a technician arriving at your home. If you have flu-like symptoms or are in self isolation, our technicians will not be able to attend.
We will continue to follow the advice of the relevant authorities and update our procedures as required. For further information on COVID-19 please refer to the Australian Department of Health website.